GRAND EUROPE ASSOCIATION o.s.
The headquarters of the Grand Europe Association is located in the beautiful and developed European historical city of Prague in the Czech Republic. There is a representative office in Beijing of China, in which there are a number of corporations and individual members.
Grand Europe Association and its multinational companies have a broad platform for business including a respectable business in Europe and China with close relations and cooperation with governments and commercial organizations.
The idea and function of this association is integrating bilateral resources and market demands in Europe and China by connecting governments, organizations, and corporations in order to promote the communication and development of the politics, economy, science, technology, culture and tourism between China and Europe.
Grand Europe Association and its multinational companies primarily engage in:
- Political, economic, cultural, technical and other communications between the Chinese and European government.
- Economic projects between China and Europe’s economic organizations.
- Providing intermediary and advisory services for the cooperation between the corporations of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and corporations based out of Europe
- Consultation services about financial investments and international investments between China and Europe.
- China and Europe’s governments and organizations, together, organizing various forms of activity recommendations as well as exhibitions of European products to help European companies promote high-tech. and high-quality products to the Asian market including China.
- Providing advanced European aviation products, technologies, managements and services to China.
- Providing high-quality industrial and commercial products and services between China and Europe.
- Bringing together China and with Europe’s famous air transport associations and corporations to build a China–EU Triangle world industrial park for general aviation.